March 03, 2009

what I'm listening to at the moment 2

1) Leonard Cohen. What a poet. When you are in a certain mood, he is exactly what you need. Here is my list of Leonard Cohen songs:

"Suzanne"
"The Stranger Song"
"So Long, Marianne"
"Bird On a Wire"
"The Partisan"
"You Know Who I Am"
"Famous Blue Raincoat"
"Night Comes On"
"Take This Waltz"
"Dance Me To The End Of Love"
"Democracy"
"Anthem"
"A Thousand Kisses Deep"

2) Debut by Björk. Great stuff.

3) I have just heard The Sounds' Myspace. They are a Swedish group, not that recent, touring with No Doubt this summer. Unfortunately, we will not be getting them in Montreal. We will be getting Bedouin Soundclash instead. (...) They're kind of dancy. Maybe I'm just sold to them because the singer is female. It's my feminist side.

From now on, I will attempt to be Grey's Anatomy/One Tree Hill-like and give each of my posts a song name. Points are given to the reader if he/she guesses whose song it is, without cheating, if possible. Let's see how long I can keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment