March 15, 2009

Human Behaviour

Another movie I want to suggest you is Dogville by Lars Von Trier. For a movie, it's very intellectual, but I still liked it a lot. It has a lot of powerful scenes and a very peculiar setting. I felt uneasy during the whole time I watched this movie, but I like that. I found the end to be extremely violent. The movie is about a woman who seeks refuge in a small town. At first, the townspeople like her, more or less, but soon they begin to use her. This movie is three hours long, though, so know what you're in for.

4 comments:

  1. yes :) three points for you... even though you never played the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn thats what i was gonna say. fuck i'll say it anyways
    human behavior = <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahh! i am converting my american friends to your blog, claudia.
    i am even cooler now! ;P

    ReplyDelete