March 01, 2009

Restaurants

We have gone to two restaurants up until now. The first one was a typical tapas place. Pretty good, but I'm sure there are better restaurants out there. In Montreal, for example.

The other one was an Indian restaurant. My family has a knack for eating foods foreign to the countries we visit. It was really good, but also really expensive. It was called Namasté. We ate chicken vandaloo, mango lamb, butter chicken, tandoori chicken and masala prawns. The samosas were also really good, and we had two sorts of naans.

Barcelona is the laziest city I have ever been to. Nobody ever seems to do anything. On the other hand, the driving is crazy.

1 comment:

  1. mango lamb sounds amazing.
    and to answer your previous question, Nice was my first part of the trip last year. Tom traveled Spain with his brother just before i stepped in. No Barcelona for me :(

    ReplyDelete