January 23, 2015

Battle Without Honor Or Humanity

Yesterday one of my best friends and I went to his favorite sushi place in Quebec City, Nihon Sushi. I think it is an okay place, but half of the time, I find it disappointing. Their rice varies from night to night. The restaurant is located in one of the city's more upper-class districts. It is not a particularly heavily decorated restaurant, and it lacks a bit for ambience. They lower their prices from Sunday to Thursday and at all times for students. I had an avocado hosomaki, a salmon hosomaki, a butterfish sashimi and a "Soleil levant" (rising sun) maki, which is made with scallop tartare, mango, apple, orange, avocado, lettuce, honey, tobiko and sesame seeds. They also gave me three extra pieces of avocado, which was nice. The next time my friend and I eat there, we will probably share a dish filled with makis chosen by the chef.

No comments:

Post a Comment