April 15, 2009

Soft Shock

Let me tell you about something that happened to me a little while ago. I was in the bus, and this guy was talking on the phone with his iPhone. He had his earphones on and was talking through a little speaker. This is one of the things I find the most unnatural in the world. People who talk on the phone on devices other than a phone just look crazy. It is even worse when it is only an earpiece. Often you will never see the earpiece, and will just assume that the person is talking to himself. That's not all that happened with the guy on the bus, though. I know that with the new iPod nanos, you can shuffle through the songs by shaking your iPod. I didn't know you could do that with an iPhone, though. So after talking like a madman on the phone with a device other than a phone, the guy started shaking his iPhone like a madman to shuffle through songs.

I think he saw me smirking at him, because he was staring at me afterwards.

3 comments:

  1. wait... i thought an iPhone was a phone... ya know, hence the iPHONE part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it still looks crazy when you're using earphones

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'approuve.
    Mtn, je vais shaker mon MP3.
    Et me parler en prétendant que je suis au téléphone.
    :)

    ReplyDelete