April 13, 2009

Dudley

Another restaurant, another favorite of my family. This time it's on the cheaper side, and mainly Mediterranean. It's also pretty far away, from my point of view, somewhere in the north of Montreal, but I could be wrong. The name is Dima. We start with various spreads, in which we dip pita bread. There's the classic hoummos; metabaal, which is made from eggplant; and mouhammara, which is a mix of pine nuts and pomegranate. I could be awfully wrong about all the different spellings. Other starters include taboulé, a parsley salad; akras naanaa, which is meat with a touch of mint; and sausages. I then had shish taouk: chicken served with hot, crispy pita, and some salad and rice. Every time we go there, we are never disappointed.

And in other news: Eminem's new song kind of sucks. And it's kind of making me sad.

1 comment:

  1. Marshall Mathers LP. that's where the goodness stops for me.

    ReplyDelete