April 02, 2009

Music When The Lights Go Out

Three songs I am listening to a lot these days:

1) "Lover, You Should Have Come Over" by Jeff Buckley - Great.

2) "The Gift" by The Velvet Underground - Is it even a song? Eight minutes of madness.

3) "Like Spinning Plates" by Radiohead - Sometimes I think I could go crazy simply from listening to some of Radiohead's songs. "Motion Picture Soundtrack" from Kid A is another good example. "Like Spinning Plates" can be found on Amnesiac. I know a lot of people think Amnesiac is almost a "Kid B", but I really like it. It is really bleak, but I like it. 

3 comments:

  1. Amnesiac is the ONLY Radiohead album i do not have. RH fail. ugh, i need to get it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Jeff Buckley choice. I know 'Hallelujah' gets a lot of attention, but 'Lover' is definitely a phenomenal song.

    ReplyDelete