February 27, 2009

This is for Alex (the first few sentences :P)

Yes, I am going to Brazil this summer. For a month. For a research project. I don't know which one yet, I have merely given out my choices, and they are the ones who have my fate in their hands. :) So, Alex, have you got any travel plans for the summer? If anyone else want to share their summer plans, feel free to do so :)

On a side note, I am going to Barcelona for spring break tomorrow... actually today. This will be the first time that my complete family (my parents, my sister, my brother and I) will be in Europe together. Usually, my parents bring only one of us to Europe each summer. Yes, I am a spoiled brat. I will mostly be studying in Barcelona, though, as lame as that sounds. I have exams coming on when I come back, and I do hope to get some studying done while I am in Barcelona. I have already been to Barcelona once, and in my mind, there is not that much to see in Barcelona, so I let it stay that way, so that I am not too tortured while I am over there. I mostly consider it as a gastronomic trip. Tapas every day, yum.

I don't know if I will be able to pursue this blog while I am in Barcelona. Perhaps not every day, as I have been doing, that is almost certain. I might just be telling you about the places I go, since it is so useful to you, since you are all always going to Barcelona... ;)

I have to pack my suitcase now, and I really don't feel like it, as I have just returned from a semi-goodbye party, where there was lots of wine and this Beauty and the Beast movie... I have to, though, all in all, I have five hours to pack my suitcase. Gaah.

3 comments:

  1. i am the reason this blog isn't in french AND i am a headlining topic. i am awesome! PAMPLEMOUSSE!

    anyways, i am jealous of your constant travels. financially i cannot afford it, but somehow i am always moving about. i reside in California at the moment, and before i move back to Maryland in June, i am saving up for a trip to either Costa Rica (to save the baby sea turtles) or Europe again :D

    Belle et le Bete? or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so conceited. this blog isn't in english because of you. read the intro, dammit. :P

    not bad... but it's La Belle et la Bête. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bask in my false conceit.

    see, we don't have accent quotations on our keyboards :(

    ReplyDelete