February 24, 2009

Portugese food

For my friend's birthday, we went to a Portugese restaurant in St-Hubert, on Chemin Chambly. (Really random place.) It is called Viana-Sol. It was a great little place. Loads of good hot soup and olives. After that, I had tons of mussels, with really good fries, and there was a great chocolate mousse for dessert. I don't know why, but Portugese restaurants always seem to give out huge portions. I hope that this is what I can expect from my trip to Brazil this summer (I knooooow). I look forward to coming back to this place.

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE GOING TO BRAZIL THIS SUMMER?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. see parenthesis ;)

    I'm going for a month, for a research project... do you have any travel plans this summer?

    if you do not answer, i will assume that you haven't come back to check for comments, and i will write a separate post :)

    ReplyDelete