February 05, 2009

Girly post

Hotness.

1) Jakob Dylan. Bob's son. Old. Married. Looks like Trent from "Daria". I love his music :)

2) James Franco. Thirtyish. At first I only knew him as Harry Osborn. (Spiderman? What Spiderman?) Who knew that he was such a comedian and that he was a part of the Judd Apatow crew? (OMG I LOVE "FREAKS AND GEEKS".) Watch his Funnyordie series here. Also, he is going to play Allen Ginsberg in a movie about Howl's trial. How hot is that?

3) Milo Ventimiglia. Also thirtyish. Short. I like him particularly as Jess in "Gilmore Girls".

Do I like James Dean types? I think I do. Do I like James Dean himself? Not so much, actually. He acts like a madman in East of Eden. TERRIFIC MOVIE, though.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I have a mancrush on James Franco,and I've never really liked Milo and even less now that he's dating Hayden Panettiere.

    ReplyDelete