March 29, 2015

Sail to the Moon

A few weeks ago, F and I went to a friend's birthday at Chez Victor, on rue Saint-Jean. Chez Victor is a chain of burger restaurants spread throughout Quebec City. I have tried a few of their burgers and have enjoyed them all. My usual order is the Brazil nuts and spinach burger. I love a good vegetarian burger. On rue Saint-Jean, I took a burger that is only made there, with deer, Brie and red wine and rosemary pears. I usually have my burger with two sides, fries and salad. I have the maple syrup mayonnaise for my fries and the lemon dressing for my salad. I love that their salad has sunflower seeds in it. The only thing I dislike about Chez Victor is that they always forget to leave out the mustard, which is something I always ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment