April 02, 2015

Debout

I watched the final episode of "19-2" the day after it aired. The third season was particularly sad. The director of the series also did another series for TV, "Minuit, le soir", and it is also depressing. It is, however, one of my favorite series of all time. In the third season of "19-2", there were some fun cameos from actors who have starred with the two main actors of "19-2" in "Dans une galaxie près de chez vous". The main story was a bit hard to follow, especially since I saw the two other seasons over a year ago. The director relied a bit too much on showing scenes previously shown. Usually, I don't like it too much when a director makes his character speak over a scene where we don't actually see him talk, but it didn't annoy me as much in the case of "19-2".

No comments:

Post a Comment