January 25, 2009

Introduction

This blog will be yet another way to distract me from my studies... After following several blogs, I have found the inspiration to create my own; however, the texts I will be posting will perhaps be less profound than the ones published on the blogs I follow. My texts will mostly deal with pop culture: books, music, movies, TV series. I love my books, I love my CDs, and I love them more than people. A lot of lists are to come. Lists, I tell ya. Probably also a lot of videos from my favorite TV series. And other videos, too.

Why am I writing in English? So that it is far/farther/further away from me. Probably none of the previous choices make sense. All I can tell you is I hope you understand. My English will be far from perfect most of the time, so this is the way it will be from now on. 

I might write about my own life for a change once in a while, but you might find out that I am really not that much of a profound person.

Also, this blog will be the most ugly blog you will have ever seen. I unfortunately have no patience whatsoever for decoration and colors.

I will now leave you to my pop culture.

Have a good read! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yeaah!^^ Un blog de plus à lire à la place d'étudier!
    Je te promets, tu vas devenir addicted à ton blog et moi aussi xD
    Bisous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your English and grammar is far better than most Americans i know, so kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete