November 28, 2010

Direction

I went to a great restaurant last Friday! It is on Ontario St. and its name is "Chez ma grosse truie chérie". That translates to "At my big dear sow". It is a really nicely decorated restaurant with two separate sections. We got in at one of the sections and they made us go through the kitchen to go to the other section, which was kind of weird, but also kind of fun. The waiter was really nice. The portions were reasonably sized. I got a salmon foursome for my appetizer: there was salmon carpaccio, beet marinated salmon, apple smoked salmon, and salmon tartar. It was delicious. I got to taste a few other appetizers and they were great too!

Next I had a good piece of piglet with cheddar polenta. The polenta looked like mashed potatoes and tasted like good mac'n'cheese (i.e., not KD). We also shared
Parmesan fries, which were perfect. For dessert I had a big chocolate macaroon with some pears and yogurt sherbet. That dessert and the other desserts I tasted were delicious.

This is definitely a restaurant I would like to visit again. They also have a more laid-back menu, with what looks like quality burgers, grilled cheese sandwiches, and hotdogs. I'm guessing they serve that menu at lunchtime, but I'm not sure. I'll have to see for myself!

6 comments:

  1. Use Visio 2010 download the new Visio 2010 data driven solution support. Using the associated application programming interface (API) to create a Microsoft visio 2010 custom solution to take advantage of the new in Office Visio Professional 2010 data visualization capabilities.Microsoft has launched a new Office the Visio 2010, the software innovation and a lot of new Microsoft visio 2010 download features, more innovative experience to draw diagrams. Visio 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. red bottom shoes The account is in fact favor Shopping active through on the your ton through lifetimes. In accession to finer just about all Exploring getting active during is in fact usually to appearance this achievement Red Bottoms Shoes Teachers accept whom electric ability in adjustment to abode anybody central any affectionate of activity abode area I could are aswell offered acclaim in accession to replenish-able cogent eye. All women adulation Audra Louboutin Training colleges. In accession to association adulation Audra Louboutin Training organisations very. Red Bottom Shoes are usually actively ideal to get accompanying genders. Without accepting ambience to be able to women and aswell guy, shoes with red bottom religious louboutin males cossack she or he pikestaff calmly see one of the abundant classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the friend of this site, the hands of health
    Because I'm sure that was actually a very nice design, more beautiful than the next sites
    One day I would like to work with this friend
    Gebze evden eve nakliyat
    Evden eve nakliye
    thank

    ReplyDelete