September 30, 2009

Don't Stop Believing

Yay, TV is back amongst the subjects discussed on this blog! And yes, I'm on the "Glee" bandwagon. Who doesn't love to watch other people indulging in the joys of show choir? The dialogs are also often hilarious. I am presently waiting for it to start. After a so-so third episode, last week's episode was very strong. The scene between the poster gay character and his dad was pretty powerful, and the Quinn pregnancy thing is seriously messed up. Also, there was a pretty great moment in the episode, which starts a bit after 1:32 in the video embedded below:



I might comment on tonight's episode later. On another note, the soundtrack to Where The Wild Things Are is now streaming online, and I'm loving it. Of course I do: it is, after all, Karen O! The movie looks like a real tearjerker... I'll be waiting for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment